Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Current Activities

Hi, I'm currently writing & posting the most complete, comprehensive, and satisfying definition of creativity that I have come across which I am posting (gradually) at the link "Definition of Creativity".  I'm also in the process of posting my own theory of creativity which I have coined (called) "Cosmosis Creativity Cell", or rather it coined (named) itself when I first concieved of it in 1999.  I call it The Creativity-Cell for short everyday use.

Here is a piece of note paper I have tried to condense everything on regarding this theoretical concept. I have told people about it, and tried to publish some basic details, but I shall try to post a more complete version just in case I get hit by a bus or something.
Here is some note paper, with my theory on it.........


And here is an image for my Niece who is in hairdressing.............which is far more interesting to most people.



Radical Theory To Hairdressing

I like this contrast, after all, if I can't explain a radical theory to the hairdresser, then who can I explain it to without it becoming an intellectualized, elitist, pretentious ideal?




No comments: