Wednesday, December 1, 2010

E17 Designers Market

Well, I made my way around the E17 Designers Market, and I must confess it was quite a surreal social experience which included a blue dress, embroidered art jackets, exquisite jewellery, chocolate cake, red wine girls, flowers, a stage, a man singing and palying guitar, a desk, disorganised flyers, vintage stuff a plenty. I loved it, even if people stared at me quite a lot.  It seems all you have to in London to stand out is wear a faux fur coat!  I think everyone should dress up for art events, its socially liberating and much more fun.

7 comments:

Ms Scarlet said...

And is your poem finished yet?
Mine includes bananas, photographs of squirrels, a vodka fountain and a dying spider plant.
Sx

Anonymous said...

Just perusing my old blog!! 🙏❤️👍

Ms Scarlet said...

Finally some sort of reply! I have been waiting 11 years for this moment.
Sx

Ms Scarlet said...

…..although I have absolutely no idea what my original comment was about. Apologies.
Sx

Anonymous said...

Back into my old blog as a resource for new upcoming websites!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I didn't even know anyone was commenting, I've just replied to 3 comments from about 15 years ago!😮

Ms Scarlet said...

Please let me know the address of the new website :-)
Sx